I have 20 years’ hands on project and programme management experience. I started my career as an intern at Deloitte, delivering organisational development projects. I spent the next seven years working as a senior public sector consultant, managing projects for clients at all levels of government. I then spent five years as a senior manager at the Office of Rail and Road (ORR), where I delivered programmes transforming ORR’s approach to data governance, sustainable development, transparency and independent assurance.
I am a Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) Practitioner, Managing Successful Programmes (MSP), Management of Risk (MoR) and Prince2 practitioner, and a full member of the Association of Project Management (MAPM). I specialise in pragmatically applying best practice methodologies. I have associate relationships with a number of organisations and large consultancies. If you would like to work with me please get in touch.
- Professional – open and impartial conduct in all commissions
- Insightful – evidence-based results that add value
- Collaborative – developing solutions with clients and users to optimise success
I am known for
- Stakeholder management – expert at establishing and fostering stakeholder relationships
- Planning – organised and dependable project and programme management
- Leadership – highly credible and confident directing team and Board members
I specialise in
- Data governance – specifying, developing and implementing policies, processes and structures
- Policy and strategy – developing and implementing visionary frameworks that deliver change
- Analysis and appraisal – assimilating and evaluating evidence to design outputs
Please contact me for my latest full CV